Google

Thursday, August 2, 2007

DVD too big to burn

if you like me hav tried to burn a dvd only to find out it won't fit on the disc then you ar probably asking yourself, is there anyway to make it so that I can fit it onto a standard dvd disc? Fortunately there is such a way. There is a nifty piece if softwar called dvd shrink that as the name implies shrinks a dvd down so that it can fit on a standard 4.7 G dvd disc. As far as where to get the program you can do a search on google the find it ( I can't remember where i got my copy). If you have Nero you can integrate it with dvd shrink, after the dvd has been shrunk it will automatically burn in Nero.

I found a great guide for burning dvd's : http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/ follow it closely and you will be well on your way to solving your dvd copy woes!