Google

Thursday, August 23, 2007

anti spyware removal software

Obviously in this day in age spy ware has become a nuisance. Actually nuisance is probably giving it too much credit. In the midst of all this is a question I'm sure all of you have. Which spy ware software should I be using? Well to put it short, there isn;t really one answer to this. My suggestion is to take a look at the top 10 reviews site, the review all kinds of software including spyware software http://anti-spyware-review.toptenreviews.com/. Some of the best free spyware software includes Spybot SD and AD aware, both provide free anti spyware software downloads but with AD aware they don't offer real time protection . In my opinion Ad aware is a great spy ware removal tool and although the free version provides no real time protection it does a great job of removing spy ware already on your computer. The general consensus about Spybot is mixed some good some bad, on the bad side I hear mostly that it is clunky and a little cumbersome to use, but does its job.


Other paid software includes Spyware Doctor and Spysweeper, For your money Spywseeper is rated one of the best anti spyware softwares on the market. Norton 360 is getting rave reviews as well, it's an all in one security suite, I've heard nothing but great reviews about this one. CNET even gave this one a good review.


All in all, it is really up to you what you want in a spyware program, I find that most people combine two softwares together to get maximum protection. In my case I'm running Norton 360 and Adaware, so far my computer has been running at peak performance. Another thing to note about Norton 360 is that is is relatively light on system resources, that's definitely a welcome addition as the last thing anyone wants is their computers to crash because their anti spyware software is taking up to many resources.